Laser Hair Removal
Are you interested in the painless laser hair removal in New York area? Our office has a brand new diode laser which works great on almost any skin types.
Diode Laser Hair Removal
The Diode Laser is very effective for darker skin. It is comparatively less effective on finer, lighter hair. It has fast repetition rates and covers large areas and allows for fast treatment of larger body areas.
Which Fitzpatrick Skin Type is the Diode laser suitable for?
The Diode laser is mainly used for skin types I – III. But it can be used for other types of skin also.
What are the advantages of Diode laser hair removal?
The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people.
This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer.
Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
What are the side effects of Diode laser hair removal?
There may be some scars, burns, skin discoloration, redness, and swelling. In some patients, a condition called urticaria sets in.
How to prepare for Diode laser hair removal?
- No waxing , plucking or epilation the hair prior to the procedure – This will take the shaft of the hair out of the follicle which is required for the hair reduction to be successful.
- No bleaching – The laser targets black hair and bleaching will therefore compromise the results.
- Shaving is done pre procedure – This does not lead to thicker growth over time as the laser is being used.
- Pre procedure anaesthesia – Usually not required as the procedure is relatively painless and very comfortable...
- In case of signs and symptoms suggestive of hormonal imbalances the patient maybe asked to conduct a few tests to rule out conditions which may lead to unwanted growth of hair.
The laser hair removal is available ot out Brooklyn location only. Please call or text for our low prices 2126866666.